Sewer Jetting is sweeping the nation as one of the most effective methods for removing debris and clogs from drains. Used for a wide range of applications, sewer jetting finds its bread and butter with commercial use.
Do you have a clogged drain in your business that standard removal can’t handle? It may be time to partner with Drain Werks so we can remove and prevent future clogs on the first visit.
Why do drains clog?
There could be any reason a drain could clog.
- Roots – As alien as this sounds, roots can indeed break into sewer lines and prevent proper flushing.
- Grease – Often the most common culprit for restaurants, grease can be nearly impossible to remove without the right tools or training
- Corrosion – More times than not, pipes are as old as the building. So if your current building has been around a while corrosion has probably gotten the best of your sewer lines.
- A break or collapse – If the ground has shifted or if the sewer lines were laid incorrectly, a break may be the culprit.
- Flushing things that shouldn’t be flushed
- A bellied pipe – A pipe improperly laid on a uphill grade.
Can it Be Fixed?
If it’s a drain, Drain Werks can fix it. We use sewer snakes, sewer jetters, and sewer repair to get the job done right the first time so you can keep your business running ‘round the clock.
Get your sewer lines fixed today! Call Us Today! 205.948.9000