Do you have slow drains or drains that clog frequently?
Get a Free Camera video inspection with any sewer line cleaning!
There are a number of things that can cause a drain to clog:
- A Break or Collapse
- Flushing things that should not be flushed
- A bellied pipe (pipe that is not on the proper downhill grade)
What can be done about a clogged drain?
- Clean the drain with a sewer snake
- Clean the drain line with a sewer jetter
- Replace the bad section of sewer pipe
Sewer Jetting is a method of cleaning a commercial drain line that uses a hose with a special nozzle on the end. The force of high pressure water is used to pull the hose through the drain line. The nozzle rotates and scrubs the inside of the pipe, removing clogs.
If you have tried fixing the problem yourself and have been unsuccessful, then it is time to call our professionals.